Sunday, June 24, 2012

Newfound Freedom

Some great news...J.R. has continued sleeping soundly as ever AND now without being swaddled!  It ended up not being as huge a struggle as I thought I would be.  I forget sometimes what an adaptable little dude he is.  Well to start to wean from swaddling, I read somewhere that you should do a few naps with one arm swaddled and the other out, so one arm is what he got. It was so funny to put him down like that because this is what he looked like:


But he eventually fell asleep so we stuck with it.


Next step up...swaddle with both arms out.


Which worked great.  But then he started rolling up onto his side...


And then of course onto his tummy.


We figured it was probably time to go in for the kill and just put the boy down completely free of any wrappings.  He did great!



My new favorite: The High Rise Bum!




2 comments:

  1. So funny to see the progression! Hilarious and darling....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love little squishy sleeping babies. He is so adorable! Love that last one.

    ReplyDelete