Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Coloring

It is getting quite toasty here in North Carolina and I'm being a wimp about going outside during all of this sticky humidity-ness, so J.R. and I have had to get a little creative with indoor activities.  One of his favorite things to do lately (not that this is very creative on my end) is to color! I didn't think he would have any interest in doing so as the activity requires one to sit still.  He loves it though! Yesterday he was strapped into his little booster and coloring happily for about 30 minutes. Too fun.


When he is done with a crayon he will sweetly hand it to me...


so that he has a free hand to grab a new one...the more the better for this dude.




2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! He looks so much older to me already! You just keep churning out these beautiful photos. His personality just shines through!! What a little dude he is! (Can you tell I'm missing him??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I wish I could get Finn to color. All he does when I hand him a crayon is put it in his mouth to taste it...and even though he thinks it's nasty he still does it. But J.R. has got it down! Adorable. And all your pictures look so great!

    ReplyDelete